Here at MediaBids, we drive some great, high-quality phone calls to our advertisers from ads we place in newspapers and magazines. Our calls are typically 6-7 minutes long, meaning our clients get some great leads and sales from the customers we drive.
Typically, inbound phone calls are great for advertisers no matter what the medium it is that drives them. We’re partial to print, but here’s some crazy facts about the inbound call landscape right now:
- Phone calls have 30-50% conversion rates, compared to only 1-2% for clicks. (via Invoca)
- 70% of people using mobile search make a phone call to the business (via Google)
- 67% of online shoppers call a business directly for any purchase greater than $100 via (Dialogtech)
- 90% of all customer conversations with companies are still happening on the phone (CallMiner)
- BIA/Kelsey estimates mobile search will generate 73 billion calls to businesses in 2018 (Marketing Land)
Despite all of the digital ways consumers can use to interact with a company, phone calls are still a huge part of of the sales and customer service cycle, and they’re not going away any time soon.
Post by Jess Greiner